The double-jointed gear couplings of the ZAPEX ZW series compensate angular, parallel and axial misalignment of shafts. They are particularly suitable for use under rough operating conditions. The series comprises 31 sizes of which many are available ex stock. In addition to the standard series, couplings up to 10,000,000 Nm can be offered.
Examples of Application
- Materials handling technology
Advantages of the product
- Low restoring forces in case of shaft misalignment.
- Suitable for both directions of rotation (reversing operation) and vertical installation.
- Long service life and minimum maintenance requirement as a result of reliable oil or grease lubrication of the gear teeth.
- Small dimensions owing to compact design for the use in confined spaces.
- Can be used for high shock loads; with large safety reserves.
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres; certified acc. to 94/9/EC (ATEX 95).